Hey Tim,

I hope all is well with you.

Someone was just asking me whether this is possible to enumerate
tautomers with OB (for ligand preparation for docking), and I've just
discovered your tautomerism code from last November.

The code seems to implement Roger Sayle's recipe up until the
keto/enol part. Are you planning to add in support for keto/enol in
the future?

- Noel