Hi Chris,

I've been looking at the opalign which I really like. There's one
issue remaining which I can't quite decide how to handle.

Basically, if you use --align -s "substructure color" -O myfile.svg
and your input structure is 2D everything is fine. However, if your
input structure is 3D, it does a 3D alignment, but the resulting SVG
is not aligned.

To get around this, I'm thinking that the op should check the output
format: if it's SVG or PNG(2) then it should align on 2D. Or is this
just a whole can of worms, and a Bad Idea? Maybe there should be a
separate align2d and align3d and leave it to the user to explicitly
save what s/he wants?

- Noel