The tests were failing on Windows as OpenMP requires VCOMP90.dll,
which on my computer is in:
C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_microsoft.vc90.openmp_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729.6161_none_80ba6c811e9b4aff

Once this is added to the PATH, all the tests pass.

We'll have to distribute this with the GUI on Windows if we want to
support this. It's supposed to be include in the vcredist...but I
haven't verified this. If so, it's all cool. Otherwise, we'll have to
compile without OpenMP support on Windows.

- Noel