The release is coming up soon, and as far as I understand, we are not
necessarily supporting Eigen3 instead of Eigen2. Geoff?

Regarding the error message, what is the context? Is this compiling
the current trunk svn, with Eigen3 installed but not Eigen2. Best to
include the complete output of cmake or it's difficult for us to
figure it out.

- Noel