Somethings wrong with the SMILES string. Daylight won't accept it for
example:
http://www.daylight.com/daycgi/depict?5b43405d3132335b4340405d34285b4340485d285b4e5d2843433543433529434333294329436333633163284f5b4340485d3243283d4f29434334296328636333294f294f

We should fix the segmentation fault though...

- Noel