Here at NM, various tricks are sometimes used to store the identity
for these sorts of things; e.g. setting the isotope number, adding
atom classes or atom data. We could make an API addition to return the
identity of the new atoms after calling .Add functions if you pass in
a suitable vector.

- Noel