So you can use -ab or -aB if you want to ignore ConnectTheDots.

Good to know, thanks!

The biggest talk has largely centered on PerceiveBondOrders and Kekule /
aromatic detection, which are usually slower than ConnectTheDots. If you'd
like to take a stab at an improved implementation of ConnectTheDots
(octree?) for larger systems, that would certainly be well received. Since
the number of atoms is known before CTD is called, the method could choose
implementations as needed.

Sounds like fun - I'll take a stab at it in the coming weeks.

Pat