Hi,

Here are all the cases I found:

Testing: [C-4].[Si+4]
/home/tim/openbabel/test/canonmultitest.cpp:50: canon.find(smiles) !=
std::string::npos (FAIL)
[C-4] not found in [CH4-4].[SiH4+4]

Testing: [C-4].[Co].[W+4]
/home/tim/openbabel/test/canonmultitest.cpp:50: canon.find(smiles) !=
std::string::npos (FAIL)
[C-4] not found in [CH4-4].[Co].[W+4]

Testing: [C-4].[W+4]
/home/tim/openbabel/test/canonmultitest.cpp:50: canon.find(smiles) !=
std::string::npos (FAIL)
[C-4] not found in [CH4-4].[W+4]

Testing: [C-4].[Hf+4]
/home/tim/openbabel/test/canonmultitest.cpp:50: canon.find(smiles) !=
std::string::npos (FAIL)
[C-4] not found in [CH4-4].[Hf+4]

Testing: [C-4].[Zr+4]
/home/tim/openbabel/test/canonmultitest.cpp:50: canon.find(smiles) !=
std::string::npos (FAIL)
[C-4] not found in [CH4-4].[Zr+4]

Testing: [C-4].[Ti+4]
/home/tim/openbabel/test/canonmultitest.cpp:50: canon.find(smiles) !=
std::string::npos (FAIL)
[C-4] not found in [CH4-4].[Ti+4]

Testing: [Al+3].[Al+3]
/home/tim/openbabel/test/canonmultitest.cpp:50: canon.find(smiles) !=
std::string::npos (FAIL)
[Al+3] not found in [AlH3+3].[AlH3+3]

Testing: [Ga+3].[Ga+3]
/home/tim/openbabel/test/canonmultitest.cpp:50: canon.find(smiles) !=
std::string::npos (FAIL)
[Ga+3] not found in [GaH3+3].[GaH3+3]

Tim