This is more an email for the discuss list, rather than developers.

But the answer is that this is a feature of the InChI, not a problem.
It normalises some tautomers. The "\h1H,(H,2,3,4,5)" means that the
atoms 2, 3, 4 and 5 (the numbering is specific to InChI) share one H
(as far as I remember).

Maybe it goes without saying, but it might be a good idea to read up
on the InChI.