Hi all,
            I am newbie in handling cif files. I have a very basic
questions:
Q1) I can convert .cif file to xyz using babel but i see that the molecules
are broken. I saw earlier posts of using command

babel 1100654.cif -O file.xyz --fillUC keepconnect, so that atoms are
connect outside of unit cell or by using "strict" atoms remain inside the
unitcell. My Question is can I  convert .cif to xyz without broken ends and
translate it by 3*3*3. Could you suggest how to do this in babel.

Thanks & Regards,
Mohan