Hi,

I'm trying to compile a gromacs variant dependent on openbabel but am
getting trouble because system c++ files include openbabels version of
locale.h. I'm pretty sure I'm doing something wrong, but wouldn't it
make sense anyhow to rename locale.h in OB to oblocale.h or something
like that?

Cheers,
Box 596, 75124 Uppsala, Sweden. Phone:  +46184714205.
sp...@xray.bmc.uu.se    http://folding.bmc.uu.se