Hi,

I'm all in for those changes. I'd like to suggest official conda channel (
anaconda.org). If you haven't tried it yet then I can point you to my
channel [http://anaconda.org/mwojcikowski/openbabel] or Patric's [
https://anaconda.org/patrickfuller/openbabel]. I can help with that if you
need any help.

As for the features that I would like to see in final 2.4 is the mol2
comments support, which is discussed in a separate thread here. I think I
will manage to fit the schedule on that. Another thing that need some
polishing is PHP bindings. I haven't used them for a while, at least in
development. Does anybody use them? I've seen them mentioned on the list
once. They also lack some kind of automated testing, and tutorial for
"BaPHPel".

----
Pozdrawiam,  |  Best regards,
Maciek Wójcikowski