I will start cleaning up, preparing release notes, etc. for Open Babel 2.4 over
the next week. (My intent is to start scheduled releases, with a "major"
release every February, and bug-fix releases as needed in the summer and fall.)

If there are any high-priority bugs or patches that you would like to see
addressed, please let me know.

Thanks,
-Geoff

---