On Sat, Feb 6, 2016 at 3:17 PM, Noel O'Boyle <baoille...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The msvc build requires an additional repo. See github msvc-dependencies
> or so, part of openbabel. I think it should still build with 2010.

That seems to mainly consist of prebuilt binaries that I guess you use to
build Open Babel on Windows, but as far as I can make out focuses on VS2012
(maybe I missed other versions in there). We build some of those binary
DLLs as required by Avogadro, but lack the headers I mentioned (I think
only used in bitvec).. I can add those two headers to our process if they
are externalized like that intentionally.

Thanks Noel.

Marcus