Dear Devs,
I hope the work for the new release are going well.

I was looking at a bug I reported some time ago  about the OBBond.IsEster()
method [1].
I wanted to check if it's worth for me trying to get a fix in time for the new
release or
not. Is there a tentative date?

I doubt it should take much, but I want to make sure I can make it before
committing to
it, otherwise I'll put it on a side for now.

Best,

[1]
http://forums.openbabel.org/OBBond-IsEster-matches-free-carboxy-groups-td4659095.html

--