I was just going to make the point that I'm not too keen on the
majority of the additions to OBAtom and OBMol, which appear to be
convenience functions. Consider IsSulfoneOxygen. There are a lot of
elements out there and a lot of functional groups; we should either
add them all or add none. If in the end, this function is absolutely
necessary, surely such convenience functions could live elsewhere
rather than being in the central classes of the library.

I blame IsHydrogen() - it's a magnet for further "Is"s :-)

- Noel