Hi Mohammad,

The pull request never reached us, and I don't see any branches at
your repo that could be merged. I'm not sure what's happening, as
usual with git. :-)

My advice would be to start over. Here's how I would do it. Note that
I never commit to the master branch and all the work is done on
branches. (If you have commited to your master, I'm not sure what to
do apart from deleting your repo and creating a fork again.)

0. Backup your local repo
1. Check out your github fork of openbabel
2. Make sure that the master branch is in synch with the main repo's
master branch.
3. Create a branch with a nice name
4. Make your changes on the branch.
5. Push the branch to your github fork (as a branch).
6. Go to the github website, choose the branch, and choose "Send pull request"

Someone else may give better advice if they understand what's happening.

Regards,
- Noel