I was going to comment on the process, but I got sidetracked.

I've just remembered because I've just seen a question in the user mailing list about the stereoisomery and the enumeration of stereo-configurations.

Is there any work planned for that?
A while back I looked at the code trying to fix a few problems (chirality of protonated nitrogens, to name one), but I couldn't understand the code well enough to do anything useful.

Also, in my lab we've done some work on the hydrogen bond typing, following Noel's advice on using SMARTS instead of convoluted functions for different chemical group. I have to double-check the status of that code, but if you think it's worth looking at, I'll be happy to contribute.