> There's bits and pieces on different pages that are worth keeping but I don't
> know that the pages themselves should form part of a new website.In other
> words, after removing clearly unneeded pages (e.g. the formats) I'd put
> everything down into a legacy subdirectory

I think one key component centers around development / contributing. Most of
these need updating (e.g., the recent pointer about Subversion) but are fine.

The other component I'll have to sort out are the API docs at
openbabel.org/api/ <http://openbabel.org/api/> I'm going to look at how to
integrate those into the template (e.g., having Doxygen build them into the
templates).

I agree that some things can just get left in a legacy directory for a while...

-Geoff