Hi Dai,

Please don't e-mail me directly. It gets lost in my e-mail box and prevents
others from answering your question (or seeing my reply).

As I believe I note in the source code, these discussions are from the Towhee
webpages:
http://towhee.sourceforge.net/forcefields/uff.html

I don't believe the general case is to be adjusted.

-Geoff