Den 2020-01-08 kl. 15:18, skrev Noel O'Boyle:
If you delete all of the plugins you don't want, this will speed things up for you.

Alternatively, if you make a static build (I forgot the precise invocation), then the plugins are compiled in rather than loaded dynamically.
cmake -DBUILD_SHARED=OFF indeed solves my problems, thanks!

However it would be good to discuss the rationale for plugins and whether the (complex) implementation serves its purpose.

I don't have time right now to go into why plugins are a great idea, but hopefully the suggestions above will sort out your immediate problems.

Regards,
- Noel