Dear Colleagues,

I need to implement in Perl a procedure which is C++ looks like the
following:
AliasData *ad;
ad = (AliasData *) a->GetData(OBGenericDataType::SetData);
if (ad != NULL && ad->GetAlias() == "Xx")

This is what I have at the moment and it does not work unfortunately:
$ad=$atom->GetData($Chemistry::OpenBabel::OBGenericDataType::SetData);
if ($ad && $ad->GetAlias() eq "Xx")

It doesn't seem to work even if I replace
$Chemistry::OpenBabel::OBGenericDataType::SetData
with it's numerical value - 23.

Any recommendations will be most welcome!
Igor