Dear Geoffrey,
         I appreciate your help very much ! Thank you for your time.
         At first I thought it is a very simple problem, so I am confident
to find such a tool when a chemist friend asked me for help. But maybe you
are right, there is no such opensource tool exists.
         I have tried many tools, and maybe I should give a list and share
my experience on this problem.

         1. OPSIN , an open parser for IPUAC name. It can convert IUPAC name
to structure but not vice versa.
             (P.S. You can also use OPSIN with CDK to generate molecule
images from IUPAC name.)
         2. ChemDraw. It can generate IUPAC name from structure, but batch
mode seems to be inavailable.(not opensource)
         3. Openbabel.  It can convert structure to InChI name, but not
IUPAC name.
         4. OpenEye. Yes, it has a great tool to do this task, but not
opensource.
         5. Marvin Sketch. You can insert such IUPAC Name while drawing a
molecule, but not opensource.

Thank you for all your help!!

Shen