Hello!

I am interested in the translation of crystallographic coordinates into
Cartesian.
During the conversion of *CIF file to *PDB file crystallographic
coordinates are converted into Cartesian. However, when I have tried to
translate coordinates, according to the formula introduced in the
International Tables for Crystallography (2006, Vol. B, chapter 3.3), the
results are different from those that your program gives. I would like to
know, whether your program changes the origin of coordinates after
translation of coordinates. And if so, how? Or perhaps the orientation of
a molecule changes in relation to the coordinate axes.

Best wishes

Denis Nikulov