From: Chris Morley [mailto:c.mor...@gaseq.co.uk]
Sent: Mittwoch, 5. Oktober 2011 16:40
To: openbabel-discuss@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Open Babel] OBDotNet : OpenBabel.openbabel_csharpPINVOKE exception

On 05/10/2011 09:25, Brüngger Adrian wrote:

> The value of the BABEL_DATADIR is as you suggest (and points to the correct
> directory). I do see the warning messages only when I run the application
> from within VS 2010 (debug mode). When I go to the bin/Debug/ dir (where the
> executable and all the dlls and obfs are), and start the *.exe from a command
> line, I do not see any warnings.

You probably need to restart Visual Studio so that its copy of the environment
variables, which is used during debug execution, includes the changes you made.

Chris

The information transmitted by this email, including any attachments, is
intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may
contain confidential and/or legally privileged material. If you receive this in
error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.