Hi,

The closest I can find is the following:

obabel file.sdf -O out.smi --title "" --append name MW

That is under the presumption that the SDF fields are named name and MW, and
that the title of the compound doesn't contain the name (in which case the
options only would be --append MW).
The problem is that the result is not tab delimited, but instead has the format
SMILES[tab]name[SPACE]MW, but if your names doesn't contain spaces it can
easily be fixed upon import. To create a truly tab-delimited file I think you
need to resort to using pybel.

Kind regards,
Fredrik