We've deprecated the openbabel-scripting list because the overlap with
openbabel-discuss was quite high.

I'm happy to add whatever attributes might be useful. The DLL is compiled using
the Mono compiler on Linux, which doesn't implement that. If you like, we can
distribute the various .cs files and you can compile it yourself?

-Geoff