Hi,

I want to access the coordinate for a group of atoms that I have searched
using SMARTS pattern. I store the atom indexes (atomno=atom->GetIdx(); ) in
std::vector< std::vector<int> > groups;
Now I want to access the coordinate information of atoms in these groups for
different conformations. Given that I have internal atom indexes stored in
this vector, how can I get back the coordinate information. One way is to
loop through all the atoms in the molecule and then match the atom index but
I want to know if there is a better of doing this.

Thanks for the suggestions.