You need to provide a detailed, exact description of the steps you are
using, exactly what goes wrong, and include the files you are using.  Are
you using other programs besides OpenBabel?  Is the problem with OpenBabel
or the other programs?  The more information you can give, the better your
chance of getting help.

Craig