Greetings,

I compiled openbabel with python binding and I have 3 account on a HPC
cluster.
So I just copy the compiled files to the other 2 account and make the
environment correct.
But I got the same error in the 2 account when I was running a python
program imported pybel:
> Traceback (most recent call last):
> File "/public/home/xzren/zhengyh/bin/st", line 201, in ?
> mola = pybel.readfile('g09', 'a.log').next()
> File
> "/public/home/xzren/zhengyh/usr/openbabel/lib64/python2.4/site-packages/pybel.py",
> line 84, in readfile
> raise ValueError("%s is not a recognised OpenBabel format" % format)
> ValueError: g09 is not a recognised OpenBabel format

Why can't we just copy the compiled files to another account of the same
system?

Regards!
Abruzzi