I know about that
But i don't get compile
I receive a lot of compilation errors

But a find a other tool
http://sw-tools.pdb.org/apps/CIFTr/index.html
It's very simple

But i'm developing a bioinformatics tool using C++ with QT
for platforms linux, MAC OS X and windows

It's necessary to me put a function that convert XXXX.cif to XXXX.pdb
I'm already using openbabel for other functions.
And I would very much like to use it to babel

I have no idea how to integrate
http://sw-tools.pdb.org/apps/CIFTr/index.html
or
http://sw-tools.rcsb.org/apps/MAXIT/index.html
in my aplication.
They are using a lot of directories in the project.

Thanks
Wellisson

> On 4/12/2014 2:20 PM, Wellisson Gonçalves wrote:
>
> > A use the executable babel with parameters
> > babel -icif '4POQ.cif'  -opdb '4POQ_cif_to_pdb.pdb'
> >
> > And i received the file that not compatible with the original file.
> >
> > I know becouse i downloaded the original file in website 4POQ.pdb and
> > It's different
>
> I doubt OB can deal with a complete pdb file -- either pdb or mmcif. Try
> http://sw-tools.rcsb.org/apps/MAXIT/index.html
>
> Dimitri

Obrigado,
Wellison Gonçalves