Hello,

I have recently downloaded OpenBabel in order to calculate partial charges
of molecules. I have successfully calculated the mmff94 force field for one
".mol2" molecule. When I calculate the force filed more than one molecule, I
get all the result in a single file. I have tried to tick the option "Output
disconnected fragments separately", but that did not help. Is there a way I
can output each molecule in a separate file?

Many thanks,
Error404