Hi all,

       I try to use the openbabel software to carry out similarity search and
substructure search for more than one large database which the total molecules
are larger than 10,000,000. Firstly, the different fs files are created using
openbabel due to the size limitation of sdf files . Secondly, I use the *.fs in
the command line to try to search different database (babel *.fs  results.sdf
-s reference.sdf -at 0.5). But it failed.  Would you like to give me some help
to apply openbabel to deal with similarity search for more than one large
database.  Thanks in advance!

Best Wishes

Baogen Duan