Hi!

We are currently running a project where we want to integrate
OpenBabel-2.3.2 into a C#-environment that doesn’t support linking between
dll-files (the Unity game engine).

We have tried merging the existing files into one large dll using tools as
ILMerge, but OBDotNet.dll and openbabel_csharp.dll doesn’t seem compatible.

Is it possible to create a single large dll-file for openbabel and if not,
other suggestions/solutions are also much appreciated!

Kind regards,

Magnus