发件人: "Jeff Janes" <jeff.ja...@gmail.com>
发送时间: 2015年9月10日 星期四
收件人: duanbao...@iccas.ac.cn
抄送: openbabel-disc...@lists.sf.net
主题: Re: [Open Babel] different result between using Tanimoto() function through
C++ API and using babel program in command line

On Wed, Sep 9, 2015 at 2:21 AM, <duanbao...@iccas.ac.cn> wrote:

Hi all,

        I tried to calculate other similarity coefficient (Dice, Russell, etc.)
through babel C ++ API. Firstly, I tried to test the Tanimoto() function
through C++ API, the main function of program is as follow:

 bool notatend = obconversion.ReadFile(&mol2,argv[2]);
 while (notatend)
 {
  pFP->GetFingerprint(&mol2,fp2);

GetFingerprint must be given a clean fp2 on each call.  It doesn't zero out the
vector it is given, and then ORs the new bits into it.

Cheers,

Jeff