I've been playing around with the open babel python command line now and have
been able to generate the Tanimoto coefficient for one molecule compared
against all molecules in my set, however can't figure out how to generate
the all-by-all comparison.

This is what I am inputting:

obabel MyMols1.smi MyMoles2.smi -ofpt

Where the .smi files are copies of each other containing the same molecules.

How can I generate the all by all comparison?  I have seen in other forum
posts that others have done this (and it is a very slow process which is
fine) however can't find the commands that they used.

Sean