That bug is filed against some other project, not Open Babel, and so it's
news to us. Thanks for bringing it to our attention. I'll file a bug for
Open Babel.

The bindings work just fine, though - I use them all the time. But I'll
look into the problem with the test script and sort it out.

Regards,
- Noel