From: Geoffrey Hutchison <geoff.hutchi...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, November 4, 2019 1:11:02 PM
To: Bennion, Brian <benni...@llnl.gov>
Cc: openbabel-discuss@lists.sourceforge.net
<openbabel-discuss@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: Re: [Open Babel] issues reading recent gamess output for charge

However, a collaborator sent us source code that for some version of obabel
that actually reads the output

Patches are always welcome. :-)

The issue at this point is that it fails to read the charge data of the
molecule correctly IF the log file contains hessian data where there are
imaginary frequencies.

I've never heard of that bug, and I don't see it on GitHub. Bug reports are
also welcome. :-)

Thanks,
-Geoff