Good news! Thank you very much,

Asim

From: Matthew Swain
Sent: Saturday, November 9, 2019 6:30 PM
To: Noel O’Boyle
Cc: Asim Alenaizan; Geoffrey Hutchison; openbabel-discuss@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Open Babel] Using Openbabel with a New Package

Conda packages for Windows (and also Python 3.8) are now available on
conda-forge! Thanks to Fredrik for sorting it out.
https://github.com/conda-forge/openbabel-feedstock/pull/4

On 4 Nov 2019, at 21:07, Noel O'Boyle <baoille...@gmail.com> wrote:

People are working on it (see
https://github.com/conda-forge/openbabel-feedstock) but there are some
problems, as far as I understand.

On Mon, 14 Oct 2019 at 16:17, Asim Alenaizan <alenaiz...@gmail.com> wrote:
I see that Openbabel 3.0.0 has been released. Can I request that a windows
conda package is added to the conda-forge channel in addition to the linux and
mac packages available there?
Thanks,
Asim