Hi again Bakary,

Another very naive question: How can I modify the "get_spectrophore" script
in order to specify the various options for "obspectrophore"? The options
are -i : molecular input file; -n: type of normalization; -a accuracy; -s:
type of cage; -r: resolution. Can I add these in the "cmd" line?

Thanks.

-- Rudy