Hello Dieter,

On 09/07/2010 02:49 PM, Dieter Spaar wrote:
Hello Andreas,

On Tue, 07 Sep 2010 13:57:56 +0200, "Andreas
Schmidt-Dannert"<aschm...@mail.tu-berlin.de>  wrote:
I can only see the DNS query for the ip of the SUPL server and than some
TCP packets going to the SUPL port (7275) and back to my mobile phone.
I could just verify my assumption: The traffic is SSL encrypted. If you
tell WireShark to decode the trace as SSL you can see that the result
will make sense. So I guess that the ULP traffic is embedded in SSL.

I found a valid ULP trace here:

   http://pastebin.com/6vfri6Mt
Okay that looks a bit different :). Thank you. It makes sense that it is SSL encrypted and I also decoded it and you were right. I can see the handshake now..or at least the beginning of it since it did not finish. Anyway I hoped for something different. Probably the connection will always be SSL encrypted no matter what SUPL server I use.

Thanks,
Andreas