Hello,

Searching the web I found the following BTS:
http://www.haysystems.com/mobile-networks/hsl-picocell/

The System seams to be very similar to the ip.access nanoBTS.
POE and Abis over IP.

Can someone roughly estimate the time needed to integrate this BTS into openBSC? The developer I have in mind already has some experience in OpenBSC.

What exactly is needed to complete this task?

The company also has a different BTS called Femtocell. The interesting thing is that they offer a "Femtocell Trial Package" for USD 7200. The trail Package include BSC Software and two BTS. I also has a Network Interface but I found nothing about the protocol used between BSC and BTS.

Regards
 Konrad