Hi,

so I’ve disabled sending of System Information Types and now the BTS isn’t
rebooting anymore and the log doesn’t seem to show any errors. However, as long
as osmo-bsc is running my phone endlessly scans for networks. The scan only
ends when I stop osmo-bsc. I guess that’s a configuration issue of some sort?

Kind regards,

Michael