thanks...

this is bad, because the sound is really veeeery low even at its maximum set up
with mixerctl... this is happening with different files...
 I know the laptop (thinkpad x220) can do better, because it was doing so with
linux... Sorry... I want to stick to obsd!

Any hint will be appreciated.

thanks

El 16 maig 2016, a les 8:47, Maurice McCarthy <m...@mythic-beasts.com> va
escriure: