Hi everybody,

Whatever I do, I cannot achieve to decrypt the 'OpenCA Certificate and PIN information' mail sent by the CA when a certificate is issued.

I've imported the CA certificate and my own certificate into my mail client (Outlook Express or Mozilla according to the browser I used to create the CSR) and assigning this one to my profile into Outlook or Mozilla. ( Of course I'm assuming the CRIN mail is encrypted with my own public key )

However when I'm trying to send or receive an encrypted mail with an other person which had a certificate issued by my CA, everything is working perfectly.

So is there anything that I'm doing wrong or I need to know in order to decrypt this mail ?

Have a nice day,
Sebastien Poggi