Kevin Mitcham wrote:
I'm having trouble uploading CSRs from my RA to the CA.

I submit the request, and approve it without signing, and everything seems to work. However, when I go to the RA-Node/dataexchange to "upload data to a higher level" the export file is empty (except for the directory structure and module.id file)- no certificate requests are exported.
I'm trying to run it down in the source code myself, and failing. Any suggestions?

I am running a snapshot from CVS as of April 18th-essentially RC4.

Did you correctly choose the appropriate configuration template for the dataexchange in config.xml before you are running configure_etc.sh on the RA and on the CA? OpenCA's dataexchange does not export or import anything if you don't change the used template in config.xml. We must do this for security reasons to avoid impacts into the infrastructure of the CA.

Best regards

Michael
Michael Bell                   Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
ZE Computer- und Medienservice            Tel.: +49 (0)30-2093 2482
(Computing Centre)                        Fax:  +49 (0)30-2093 2704
Humboldt-University of Berlin
Unter den Linden 6
10099 Berlin                   Email (private): [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Germany                                       http://www.openca.org