Michael Bell wrote:

No, you are missing nothing. We deactivated the bugtracking system on
sourceforge some time ago because there was only a small number of users.
Today the load on the mailing lists is much higher. I would activate the
BTS again but perhaps there are other comments from developers. So I will
wait until monday and then ask Max to activate the BTS again.

i think its a good idea ;o) - to activate it
since i yesterday dicsovered some bugs in granting certs
when using the + fields for subjects, when we traced down some problems with the scep and pix stuff...

i'll put some hints for granting cisco-equipment certs next few days to the list... since the issue is closly related to this above mentioned prolbem

datails follow up soon - yeah - i know... but its late, the birds are singing and i need some sleep... ;o)

greetings
dalini