Michael Portz wrote:
Hi ppl,

setting: latest cvs (15:30 today GMT+1), perl 5.8.0, mysql 3.23, apache 2.0.48

I config, install-offline, modify config.xml et al., configure_etc.sh and
finally "openca_rc start" it. I can log in, i can start Initialization,
I can Initialize Database, I can generate key, I can generate request,
I can Self-Sign the CA certificate...but it never turns up ANYwhere
besides in var/crypto/cacert. Not in the database, not in the export
...nowhere.

I introduced a bug during the cleanup of initServer. I initialized the crypto backend too late. So the database modules cannot handle the crypto objects :( OpenCA::DB detects the correct error but OpenCA::DBI does not detect the error. Now the error is fixed and OpenCA::DBI has a better error detection and debugging code.

BTW if a script/command dies then OpenCA detects the error now correctly and not only displaying a blank page.

Michael
Michael Bell                   Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
ZE Computer- und Medienservice            Tel.: +49 (0)30-2093 2482
(Computing Centre)                        Fax:  +49 (0)30-2093 2704
Humboldt-University of Berlin
Unter den Linden 6
10099 Berlin                   Email (private): [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Germany                                       http://www.openca.org