Michael Bell wrote:

Hi,

I fixed it in my sources. I commit it in the evening. BTW it will be part
of the snapshot on friday. The next RC is scheduled for monday next week.

i hope i get the individual issuing time running by then ;o)
the ra part is already finished... so its possible to store
number of days for validity of an certificate at the ra-interface

just have to change the ca-code/the cert-issuing code for
checking the new header-field and overwrite the config-file
default value...

btw: i also fixed a small mistake with the loa-stuff, when you set a role in the request on public interface or so, at the ra it always had been set to the lowest again... this should now not happend anymore, and the requested loa should be shown at the ra interface ;o)

i will submit the changes if the full chain for individual issue-times is workin - i think this will be tomorrow or friday, so it should be also part of the next rc...

boundary checks for issuing days will be next improvement at this feature
(min/max issuing time in relation to requested role, automatic checking and adaption of it
@michael: i think i can encapsulate this also at the ra with quite little effort... so no big changes are required for this at the moment, since this can be easily included at the header-saving-routine for the days at the request and change code, so no changes at issuing code will be necessary to get this working and the ca will stay clean of this changes, imho..., but this is stuff for next week ;o)

greetings
dalini

From Windows to Linux, servers to mobile, InstallShield X is the one
installation-authoring solution that does it all. Learn more and