[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hi,

I use SSCEP with a similar configuration to the one available at
http://www.openca.org/openca/docs/online/ch04s04.html. The enrollment seems to
be ok on SSCEP side (I get a valid response from server followed by a
segmentation fault...). However when I edit the request on the RA side all CSR
attributes are set to n/a (public-key, email, cn, and so on). I've decoded the
ASN.1 object sent to the RA and the format seems ok. Does someone has the same
problem ?

hmm, sounds wired somehow
but the segmentation fault at sscep side looks like a maybe failconfiguration at openca and sscep side

ok the sscep should work like mentioned at the webpage
and at openca you have to set the ra stuff for scep
its just working with an ra involved right now

the segmentation error points into this direction
at the config.xml file at etc directory in openca
there is a scep-section you have to give some valid
path to a key and crt file used for the 'scep-ra'

(usaly its sufficient to use an ssl-crt/key like for https
 there, the key should have no passphrase, there where
 still some problems, if it have one and it doesn't change
 much in terms of security if you put the pwd in config.xml
 or leave the key unencrypted and only accessible through
 the openca scripts means the apache-user)

greetings dalini

------------------------------------------------------- This SF.net email is sponsored by: IT Product Guide on ITManagersJournal Use IT products in your business? Tell us what you think of them. Give us Your Opinions, Get Free ThinkGeek Gift Certificates! Click to find out more http://productguide.itmanagersjournal.com/guidepromo.tmpl _______________________________________________ Openca-Users mailing list [EMAIL PROTECTED] https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/openca-users